Monday, March 22, 2010

Blah blah blah

There is a new song out that my girls listen to ALL THE TIME called "The Blah Blah Song." And that is how I feel when I sit to do these required blogs each week.

We have not yet been given a topic to write about, well, other than any new challenges we have had with working on our research paper. Therefore, when I start in my mind with the writing of these blogs, all I can think of is blah, blah, blah. And, or, "Are you kidding?!!"

New challenges? How about the old challenges: where to start on the paper, where do I find time for this, what possessed me to go back to school after all these years, will I ever get the children (teenagers) to start helping out, will I survive working and all of the homework, why don't they just give us a due date and let me get this done when I am able, is an outline necessary, blah blah blah.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim -- I hear you on the teenagers helping out front! Also, I want to remind you that in each Unit, there are suggested blogging topics. Go to the Unit's Home Page, click the Blog icon, and in the text box you'll find some prompts for that week's blog.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    I feel the same way a lot of the time! It's really hard for me to figure out where I'm going to find the time to work on school stuff but somehow, I manage to get it done. The only problem is that I feel like I haven't spent as much time on it as I should or would like to, so I'm always worried about the type of grade I'm going to get. I also feel the same about our papers. I never feel as if I have enough proper time to work on it, and I can't seem to make myself work on it when I do have some free time because I don't want to work on school stuff then! Oh well, there must be a happy medium in there somewhere for us, right? Good luck Kim!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete