Monday, March 15, 2010

I haven't been a teenager for 25 years and I know times have changed, but I do believe I can say I don't understand teenagers nowadays. The attitudes and professionalism of so many youngsters is so unacceptable. Maybe it's me because I am older, maybe it's the area I am living in now, maybe it's the change in times and culture; however, I don't understand. I was taught while growing up that you always treat others with respect and as you would wish to be treated, as well. I know that is considered the "Golden Rule" and I do believe it has been forgotten. What ever happened to doing things - and not just for others - just because it is the right thing to do?

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I couldn't agree more! Those teen years didn't seem that far away until my kids became teens!!

    ReplyDelete